If you’re feeling burnt out, stressed and unhappy, the Mindfulness for beginners program is an ideal starting point.
Mindfulness Beginner's Mind
This program has been designed to go ‘back to the basics’ from a non-judgmental viewpoint. With meditation as the core practice, this program will help you:
- Navigate intense emotions
- Cultivate a positive state of mind
- Learn how to enjoy life in the present moment
- Learn how to meditate
- Practices that cultivate positive states of mind such as; gratitude, kindness, and compassion.
- Managing stress and being more resilient
Intensity: 2 hours per week
Offered to: Stressed individuals who are new to the concept of Mindfulness